Archive for category Study Notes
LaTeX does not support printing Python code with useful markup and format out of box.
This page links to the minted package, which provides a ready-for-use package for CTAN and LaTeX.
This page gives a minimal implementation (only some customization in .tex file, no packages) for marking Python code.
This is a black-and-white version. I don’t use it.
– END –
I decided to begin my self-study plan on these topics:
1. Audio circuits
– Amplifiers, DSP (DAC, optical, etc.), Hi-Fi systems, related power systems (SMPS).
– This afternoon I checked again Amazon, and found Fiio D3 (old-version) does not support headphone output. Although it has a pair of (stereo) RCA jacks, and I initially decided to use a RCA-3.5mm adapter line to accommodate my Sennheiser, I was astonished by that fact. Further study showed it’s unwise to buy anything to convert my CT800’s TosLink output into headphone signal. It’s too expensive to do that.
– Then I decided to make a DAC + Amp by myself.
– I wanted Mr. Chu to help me. Didn’t know if he would like to do so.
I studied Matlab & LabVIEW for years. They are very good at scientific & engineering computation, but I need some more general-purposed programming language for daily use.
I can make C & VB programs, but the compiling process just bothers me.
I can make Windows & Linux shell scripts. But the functions are fixed & too weak.
Python is pretty good. Let’s make it!
3. Algegraic / Number Theory
It’s only the beginning. Hope to learn more knowledge. As long as I’m young!
– END –